Harry Edward Styles is known as the 'cheeky one' from the group. Born on the 1st February 1994 and raised in small village of Holmes Chapel in Cheshire, Harry is the younger brother to Gemma.
Harry's parents divorced when he was seven, and when his mother remarried, they all moved further into the Cheshire countryside, but at aged 12 he moved back to his home village.
Before One Direction, Harry had already tasted life as a musician, as lead singer of the band White Eskimo, and won a Battle of the Bands competition.
Harry's musical influences include Elvis Presley, Foster the People, Coldplay and Kings of Leon. He particuarly singles out Coldplay frontman Chris Martin as someone who provides him inspiration when performing on stage.
As the youngest member of One Direction, Harry is typically thought of as the 'baby' of the group, but the other boys all reckon that he is the entreprenueral one and they all listen to his ideas!
Random Harry Facts
- Harry's favourite perfume is Alien by Thierry Mugler
- He hates when girls call themselves ugly!
- Favourite TV show is Family Guy
- He wants Louis Tomlinson to be his best man at his wedding!
- He can't live without his phone!
- When asked if he could be any Disney character, Harry chose Sebastian from The Little Mermaid.
- Harry once spent nearly $3,000 on pizzas that he handed out to homeless people in Los Angeles.
- If you’re wondering why Harry’s always seen in unbuttoned shirts, it’s because he hates them.
- His fave movies include Love Actually, Titanic and The Notebook.
- He's not been to the theatre in ages, and considers himself more of a Netflix and chill at home sort of guy.
Video on Harry answering some questions from Twitter:
Father: Desmond Styles
Mother: Anne Twist
Stephfather: Robin Twist
Sisters: Gemma Styles
Grandfather: Keith Fredrick Styles
Grandmother: Mary Smith
Grandfather: Brain Selley
You can find Harry on Instagram by clicking HERE!
Also Harry tweets from time to time! Follow him by clicking HERE!